Monday, May 7, 2012

emilybergquistphoto.com

You know when something is overdue and it just becomes awkward after such a long silence? That's how I feel about not posting here for seven months. 

Sorry to be so quiet. 
I've been trying to focus my blogging energies on my photography website, which is up and going! There are still a number of things to add to the website, but I'm realizing it's never going to be "finished", rather a work in progress. 

I think I will keep Cottage Industrious going as a personal blog and the website will be for business. 
Here's the link to my photography website: http://www.emilybergquistphoto.com/

And this is a sneak peek at my latest engagement session, Ben & Rose. Aren't they sweet?


And here's a photo of a recent adventure we had up to Lindsborg.


Cute, right?!

So, now that we're reacquainted, I'll try to stay in touch!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...