Thursday, August 19, 2010

Breakfast in the Sky

Don't get me wrong, I love our home here in the Midwest... but part of me is wishing we were here this morning, having breakfast on PaJoe and LaLa's balcony.


With PaJoe's yummy bakery bread and espresso.
(Is it a sign of a bad coffee-habit that I was seriously sad to leave not only family, but also the espresso machine?)

Or we could just daydream...

 Or we could watch photoshoots and parties on the NYC rooftops...

Or watch the boats go up and down the Hudson...

The height doesn't phase Evie.

If we had been in town for the Fourth of July, this is where we would have watched the fireworks. (Even though you can only see 1 1/2 of the 6 barges...)

And at the end of the day we could follow the glow to Times Square. Does that sound like a good day to you too?

1 comment:

sisteramy said...

ok Emily, if you move to NewYork, I will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...