I think this will require a bullet list of events.
- To start, there have been a lot of photo jobs lately and that has been an answer to prayer. Several months ago, I felt convicted that I wasn't being faithful to use that skill/gift. (When I say "gift", I don't mean that in a prideful way... rather, that it's something I feel created to do, and I love it!) Work had to fall into my lap for me to take it, but now I want to help make it happen. My hope is that I can bless the people I get to work with, and that I can help provide for my family as well. So, lots of photo work (all at once!) equals a big hooray, but also WAY too little sleep! I've been in a state of delirium this last month. Apologies to my family and friends for that.
- Thanks to my very talented cousin, Elisabeth Owens, a designer... I have a logo! So official, I know. There will be a website, business cards and packaging to come as well. As soon as I make time to work through the details and plans for that. So here's the logo, I love it! (See the EB, the eye, the flash, the awesomeness?) :)
- Continuing on, there have been some smaller projects like making Christmas cookies.
- And big deal stuff like a family trip to NYC for my lovely sister-in-law Lindsay's wedding!!!
- There were even some funny little, paper mache squirrels Evie and I made for Thanksgiving...