Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

We're at home with colds, so our celebrating is pretty subdued.
But, I wanted to share some New York photos from our most recent trip, (before the Christmas decorations were completely out of season).

It's a pretty random assortment, hope you enjoy some of the sights!


Somebody stole this Santa's legs, but left him his feet...


Another view of this church







We move pretty quickly down the streets, so blurriness is inevitable!





I've gotten to spend 9 sweet years with this guy! (We just celebrated our anniversary!)





That's a cute bunch, isn't it!


Ragamuffins


This tree inspired a new word... girthy.


30 Rock!




Cathedral of Saint Patrick








Nothing says Christmas like a girl swimming with an octopus!




"The Scottsboro Boys" musical! Incredible.


I have no way to tie all these images together with inspiring thoughts for a new year...
so there you go!



3 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

Great shots! I have to admit I am a little jealous...I would love to be in New York at Christmas time!

Jodien said...

Hey you changed your header picture right in the middle of my viewing!
I love your shots as usual. The lights, the stone details, the colors, the smiles...love it all Em!!!

Emily B. said...

Thanks Joy and Jodi!
Joy, I know it was special to be up there! Especially at Christmastime... we were blessed to be there for Lindsay's wedding. It's hard to be so far away from our loved ones, but what a cool place to visit. :)
Jodi, you got me thinking about updating the look of things... I always wonder what things look like mid-makeover if anyone's looking! It's still not right, needs tweeking still, but that will have to wait. I need to peek at yours and see what you've done now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...