Monday, January 10, 2011

The Sims/Bogner Family



Another adorable family that I've been blessed to photograph recently.


The two ladies on either end of the larger group are twin sisters, if you couldn't already see that. I met them in a missions class called "Perspectives", and they befriended me... I can't remember how long ago that was, but I think it's close to ten years gone by now! Oh my, how time flies! And I must tell you, they are the sweetest, most genuine people you'll meet.

 




These pics of the two of them make me grin. The joy just spills out of them!





I'm a goner when it comes to father & son, (or daughter) pics. But this one's especially fun because daddy was telling his son a knock-knock joke.

 




My friend who gives a hug that makes me feel love down to my toes.



Sweet down deep! Precious people.

1 comment:

Mindy Harris said...

they look like a very fun, artsy fam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...