Monday, March 21, 2011

Tulip Tree Stalking




We I am dying to go to Botanica. 

Soon, we will go again AND have a renewed membership as well, 
but in the meantime I am pining for some flowers. 

So I dress my child in them and stalk the tulip tree (magnolia) near the park to see if it's blooming yet. Every Spring I wait for it to explode so I can take a billion pictures of it. There are other tulip trees around, but I'm loyal to this one. 
I used to live down the street from it, and it's close enough to the street that I don't feel like I'm trespassing to photograph it from the sidewalk. 

It has begun to open... but the residents of the home were out working in the yard, and I was not feeling bold enough to profess my love for their tree. 

So, I'll be lurking around again... probably tomorrow. 
I'll share some pretty pictures with you then! 

But for now, I've got pictures of a pretty girl in flowers.













1 comment:

TheHappyNeills said...

lovely pics! yeah, come visit our tulip tree/magnolia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...