Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bubbles and Sprouts

 


What do these things have in common? I wouldn't have had an answer to that before this week, but now I do. Bubbles and sprouts are both small things that give Evie and I much joy. So much so that we couldn't wait until we were dressed to enjoy them. (Thankfully it's only Evie's butterfly pajamas you get to see and not my remarkably tattered ones that I just can't seem to let go of, although some morning I expect to wake up and find that they have simply disintegrated.)


Evie discovered the new bubble-blower purchase I'd made for her the night before, so of course that was quite exciting and needing to be broken in! And I am developing a fixation with my garden... which we will see if that lasts into the heat of the Summer. I have noticed a personal pattern with my Spring-time ambitions petering out with the rising temperatures, but that was in the past. THIS year I am determined to not let my garden wilt as I do in the hot, hot heat! I wilt not.


Hyacinth bean sprout!

2 comments:

Jodien said...

Love it! The name, the material, the author! Can't wait to read more :)

TheHappyNeills said...

Yay for your blog! :)

If you want to keep up with our adoption stuff (and life in general) -- www.thehappyneills.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...