Monday, May 24, 2010

Consider how the lilies grow...



"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith!"

Luke 12:27-28

 
This is part of a passage that I've been learning lately. And it isn't so much because I tend towards worry. I don't really. But more because it reminds me how much God loves me.



He wants to make something beautiful out of me.

Even though my life is but a blink to him, like the life of a flower is to us, I am dear to him and he is making something lovely with my life.

How humbling is that!
















All images copyright Emily Bergquist Photography 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...